Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/6/d269797443/htdocs/UnchartedFanSite/viewtopic.php on line 989

Strict Standards: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/6/d269797443/htdocs/UnchartedFanSite/viewtopic.php on line 989
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4518: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:989)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4520: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:989)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4521: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:989)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4522: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:989)
Uncharted Fan Site -- Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception • View topic - New Update Material

It is currently Tue May 23, 2017 4:14 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
 Post subject: New Update Material
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:03 pm 
Level 3

PSN: demonyc-embyr
Unfortunatly, there's probably no one who is going to view this appart from Shangostar and myself, but here goes. When Uncharted 2 was released I kept a list of information on things I would like to see in Uncharted 3. This list consists of: Cinematic Effects, Boosters, Competitive Medals, Team Objective Medals, and Trophies. Note the list I am going to provide, is ALL of my personal renders to the game. None of what you are going to see has been created by someone else. (Well I don't know this, but I created them myself.) If anyone else would like to add on to a list, this is just something fun to try and get people to come back to UCFS; since it has been dead for the past month and a half.

CINEMATIC EFFECTS:

Final Kill Camera: Everyone gets to see the view of the person who scored "Finish Him" (I don't want Uncharted to become like Call of Duty, but there have been some really cool "Finish Him" kills. This option would also have a choice for the person who scored the final kill to upload that kill immediatly to Youtube if desired.)

BOOSTERS:

Bad Aim: Badge of Honor booster where every gun's aim is equivelent to the Tau Sniper (Single Player) or Shotguns aim.
What Aim?: Badge of Honor booster where players reticule while aiming is removed, including the aim assist dot. Even while scoped in on long guns, player will still zoom in farther, but will not see any sign of reticule. Player will have to rely on where the center of the screen is in order to deal an accurate shot.
No Shelter: Badge of Honor booster where player is unable to take cover on any surface. (Exceptions include climbing and hanging.)

Competitive Medals:

The Dillinger: Player recieves a kill streak of 25 kills in Death match varient only.
Public Enemy: Player revieves a kill streak of 30 + kills in Death match varient only.
Didn't Know You Had My Back: Be a person who has been saved on five different occasions by the same person . (Opposite of "Defender", but you are the one being saved and they are the one scoring Defender medals.)
Did you Miss Me?: Kill the same person 3+ times in one life.
The Stake Out: Be the person to kill an enemy to account for all of their deaths.
Got You Both Times!: Kill the same person with "First" and "Finish Him" medals.
I Owe You My Life: High Five the team mate who just scored "Didn't Know You Had My Back" medal on you.
Ghost Stalker: In one match, follow 3 players for at least 20 seconds without them noticing you following them. (Standing behind them while they are in cover counts for time too. Note, they "know" you are behind them if they shoot at you anytime before your 20 seconds are up. [I think that a noise or a little image of a ghost should appear on the screen once you aquire any of the three Stalkers, just so you know that you waited enough time])
The Party Is Over: Kill 3 enemies while they are using a taunt.
The Picker: Defeat 3 enemies in rapid succession with head shots.

TEAM OBJECTIVE MEDALS:

Let's Party!: Awarded to all players when ALL players do a taunt after capturing a zone, scoring a treasure, or winning a round in Team Objective or Plunder.
The Delivery Man: Be the person to score all 5 captures in Pluder variation only. (Note, Team must have all 5 captures when game ends, any less, and medal will not be earned.

TROPHIES:

Can't Break This Streak: Achieve 10 "Perfect" medals with 10 + kills.
Professional Stalker: Be awarded 10 "Ghost Stalker" Medals.
Event Time Bomb: Die 25 times from timed events. (Note, when I created this I had in mind the helicopter on Plaza, Helicopter on Highrise, Train on Train Wreck, Tank on Village, etc. I think that the Helicopter on Syria would work, but they need to add more timed events.)
Party Pooper: Recieve 25 "The Party Is Over" medals.
Professional Assassin: Kill the enemies Marked man 100 times. (100 Executioner medals).
Smuggler: Score 25 "The Deliver Man" medals.

And that's my list! tell me what you think of what I have. And I know that Uncharted 3 doesn't do Perfect medals anymore, but what if they did?

If a troll trolls another troll, who rages?

Post subject: Re: New Update Material
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:37 pm 
Level 3

PSN: SouthpawLP
I love all of these ideas, but I really want a balancing patch.

Above all, Bargain-stacking needs to be fixed. After that, Fleet Foot's maximum speed should be decreased to Silver and Gold should make it so that you can move faster while aiming with the Plunder idol (that, or Tripled Medals should be required to level it up from Silver to Gold, Gold is currently way to easy to acquire), all stopping power should be removed from strafing, the ROF mods be removed across the board and replaced with Accuracy, and the Tau Sniper needs an ammo buff by at least 7 bullets.

Big changes I'd like to see that will never happen would involve Fleet Foot being removed from the game and possibly having Fleet Foot Silver be the default strafing speed, Deposit being removed from the game and replaced by Overstock to give Bargain more of a competition, and melee being turned into a three-hit-kill.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:17 pm 
Level 3

I like your suggestions too, especially the melee 3 hit part. At least that would stop all the "double" punches that people do anymore.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:32 pm 
Level 5

PSN: ItsMeReally
I like those ideas, if I played more Uncharted I would come more but i really play games in seasons kinda. I usually switch games every few months lol. Im gonna play a lot of UC3 soon though!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:13 pm 
Level 3

As soon as I finish with this God awful project, I'll be online all the time. Just wait'n for the clock to end...

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]