Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/6/d269797443/htdocs/UnchartedFanSite/viewtopic.php on line 989

Strict Standards: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/6/d269797443/htdocs/UnchartedFanSite/viewtopic.php on line 989
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4518: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:989)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4520: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:989)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4521: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:989)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4522: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:989)
Uncharted Fan Site -- Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception • View topic - 1.05 patch made game worse?

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:16 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: 1.05 patch made game worse?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:29 pm 
Level 3

PSN: demonyc-embyr
Absolutely. Before 1.05 patch, the G-Mal was a very great weapon of my choice, it was either that or the sniper. Now after the new patch, I will pump about 4-5 bursts into a guy, roughly 12-15 bullets all around the head to upper chest area. They don't die. Before it was 3 bursts of about 9 bullets and they'd die. So if that doesn't sound as bad, now I die to 1-1 1/2 burst from the G-Mal and I die. I do not have invalid on, I have normal boosters like everyone else. I die as fast as head shots count but I'm getting hit in my gut or lower. Does any one else have this problem? Noobs, level 10 and lower just spray randomly without even aiming, just by taping R1 in my direction kills me instatly, but I can be like 4 meters away and shoot out 1/2 to a full clip, every bullet making contact and they don't die. I think I got something like 1 and 21 in a deathmatch game. I was the highest level and the next highest was a level 9 with no legacies. I then recieved like 15 messages after saying I was a noob.

Another issue is the players with better bandwith will be hosts for the game. That may be alright, but if you are like me and live in the middle of ******* nowhere, you'll be kicked from the match if the host has a perfect connection and you don't. My first impression was that the game wouldn't lag as much, but now, it says after every game, you've been removed by the host. **** the host I want to play a game. I never had the issue of getting kicked from matches before and now it is a real problem. I'm not so sure if I even really want to play Uncharted Competitive Multiplayer anymore. I might just have to stick with coop from now on...

If a troll trolls another troll, who rages?

Post subject: Re: 1.05 patch made game worse?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:34 pm 
Admin
Admin

PSN: Shangostar
it's actually got worse still?

Something about ND and patches, they always seem to make things worse.

It was the 1.05 patch that totally arsed up UC2

Dying quicker than everyone else, know what thats like, imagine what its like for us in uk, 1000's of miles further away from the server than most of the players.

all games should have the option to play local or worldwide like rfom did.

Post subject: Re: 1.05 patch made game worse?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:22 pm 
Level 3

PSN: demonyc-embyr
Yeah I agree with you there, 1.05 was my least favorite patch in Uncharted 2 aswell. That was the one where the enimy would be standing on a grenade and wouldn't die, and you would be 50 feet from one and would die. And I, too, can believe that games from that distance playing with people here, not only is there lag and updates will arive a week late, but I can see other issues too.

If a troll trolls another troll, who rages?

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]