Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/6/d269797443/htdocs/UnchartedFanSite/viewtopic.php on line 989

Strict Standards: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/6/d269797443/htdocs/UnchartedFanSite/viewtopic.php on line 989
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4518: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:989)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4520: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:989)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4521: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:989)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4522: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:989)
Uncharted Fan Site -- Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception • View topic - Flashback map pack 2

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:16 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: Flashback map pack 2
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:18 pm 
Level 3

PSN: barturo
The map pack will include the village, the temple,train wreck and the plaza
There's also going to be new characters the doughnut (fat) skins

This map pack I think will be awesome since my only 2 favorite maps from u2 are here the village and the plaza.

What do you guys think of this DLC map pack and skin add-on.

http://www.naughtydog.com/site/post/dlc ... ies_first/

Post subject: Re: Flashback map pack 2
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:46 am 
Admin
Admin

PSN: Shangostar
Glad I didn't buy the pack up front, every single dlc map has been old so far

Post subject: Re: Flashback map pack 2
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:30 pm 
Level 3

PSN: demonyc-embyr
Yeah I'd have to agree with you on that one too. I'm waiting untill they give us something completely new. And or the option to turn DLC.

If a troll trolls another troll, who rages?

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]