Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/6/d269797443/htdocs/UnchartedFanSite/viewtopic.php on line 989

Strict Standards: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/6/d269797443/htdocs/UnchartedFanSite/viewtopic.php on line 989
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4518: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:989)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4520: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:989)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4521: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:989)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4522: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:989)
Uncharted Fan Site -- Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception • View topic - I'm not a trophy whore but.... I need help

It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:40 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]
 Post subject: I'm not a trophy whore but.... I need help
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:01 am 
Level 3

PSN: fiberface
I've almost platinumed the first uncharted game and my trophies wont show up on my profile. Their in my save file but not with my trophy list. I have tried syncing alot of times but that doesnt work. I quit playing the game because if i have to start completely over that will suck. I also saved my game data to a flash drive and re-installed it, same result happened. Anyone got any ideas?????

Post subject: Re: I'm not a trophy whore but.... I need help
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:23 am 
Admin
Admin

PSN: Shangostar
What do you mean "in your save file"?

trophies arent linked to save files to prevent people swapping platinumed saves and instantly obtaining a load of trophies without playing the game.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:56 am 
Level 3

I guess i worded that wrong, in my "saved data utility" Ive got the game 34% complete on crushing, with 58 treasures and 760 medal points. But in my trophy collection it shows 0%. If you compare trophies with me youll see it shows 0%. Any help would be great. Thanks

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:55 pm 
Admin
Admin

PSN: Shangostar
Hmm, this game got trophies from an update didnt it, maybe the update data for the trophies is corrupt, could try deleting the update, it should then promp you to download it next time you boot up the game.

Are you getting the trophies ok when playing, they pop up at top and 'ping' when you do the required task to obtain it?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:37 pm 
Level 3

I'll try the delete and reload update. I'll let you know if it works. By the way i do get the "ping" when i get trophies. Thanks

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:09 pm 
Level 3

I deleted the update and reinstalled it. Synced trophies still nothing. I found 2 remaining treasures i needed to get the trophy for all treasures found, and realized that it's not making the "ping" sound. I copied save to other user i have, then deleted all save files and update again. Restarted game, reinstalled update again, found first treasure and ping it worked. So i got out of game synced trophies and there it was 1% complete. So shit....... did the game completely for nothing. Well i'll re-do game in my spare time, eventually.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:15 pm 
Level 5

PSN: ItsMeReally
Did you recently move data between hard drives or anything? When i got a 500gb HD my trophies were not showing up at first and i was pissed because i thought i lost them. After a few days, maybe a week or two, all the trophies were back so maybe they are still there on yours too? And if i were you, i would just try to complete the game and see what happens.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]