Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/6/d269797443/htdocs/UnchartedFanSite/viewtopic.php on line 989

Strict Standards: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/6/d269797443/htdocs/UnchartedFanSite/viewtopic.php on line 989
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4518: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:989)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4520: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:989)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4521: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:989)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4522: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:989)
Uncharted Fan Site -- Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception • View topic - Glitches Anyone?

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:17 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
 Post subject: Glitches Anyone?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:37 pm 
Level 3

PSN: demonyc-embyr
So how many people know of glitches in the Single Player Campain? I can think of a couple glitches throughout the game, but I want to hear what you have first before I say mine.

Easter Eggs count too. If you may have found something funny a character said durring the course of the game and has not been counted on the easter eggs list, please be free to say it.

I'll start first with the easter eggs:
1. On the mission of Breaking and Entering, before you turn of the hot steam when Flynn says to turn it off some how. Push up on the joystick towards the hot steam and Drake will say arh, do it three times and Drake will go Arg really loud and Flynn will say " Are you mental? We need to find a way to turn it off somehow. " Are You Mental? It cracks me up every time.

This is how I start Glitches of Single Player.

Note these glitches have to been things you have found personally, without refearing to youtube prior. If you did find it first and did post it to youtube, please share. I am very curious to what you guys will post. Thanks so much

If a troll trolls another troll, who rages?

Post subject: Re: Glitches Anyone?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:36 pm 
Level 5

PSN: Maxamilius291
When flynn is making you lead him to the entrance to shambhala, try punching him - the first time he punches you back, the second time he shoots you :P

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:39 pm 
Level 3

Haha, I tried that and it's funny. "Just give me an excuse"... "You son of a bitch! Boom!"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:25 pm 
Level 5

PSN: ItsMeReally
Haha yeah i did that too, thought i could get away >.>

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:14 pm 
Level 3

There's an out of the map glitch on Breaking and Entering, after Flynn double crosses you and you go into the sewers, after you get to the bottom of the drop offs, go to the right at the cage. climb the cage and try to scoot yourself left or right. Eventually you'll twist around and be on the inside of the bars. Drop down and run into the tunnel. You can only go for about 5 ft or so before the screen goes completly white, but you still end up in a glitch no doubt.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]